The CURE Insurance Arena Box Office will be happy to "re-issue" tickets (with proof of purchase) for any of the following reasons:
- Lost/forgotten ticket replacement
- Print at home selected, but patron shows up at will call anyway
- Multi-run exchanges (from one performance time to another, etc.)
- Seat exchanges (if seat exchanges are allowed for the particular event)
- Any other situation where the patron needs the box office to reprint their tickets
A $3.50 fee will be charged for this process.
Please see our Box Office page.
Prices on parking vary for each event. Please visit the specific event detail page you are inquiring about for the parking price.
Floor seating is numbered 1 and up, from front to back. 100 level rows are lettered AA-HH and then A-I from bottom to top. 200 level rows are lettered A-I from bottom to top.
Please see our Seating Charts Page
For most events, doors normally open (1) hour prior to the event time.
No food or drinks can be brought into the Arena.
Any child who has reached their 2nd birthday needs a ticket to any event at CURE Insurance Arena.
Please Note: Some events require children of age 1 to have a ticket to an event. Please check with the Box Office if you have any questions.
Video or flash photography, at the request of the artist/team, are not permitted for most events.