Events Essential Functions:
Areas of responsibility change by on an event by event basis and include:
• Communicating effectively and professionally with guests
•Anticipating guest needs and concerns
• Handling guest issues according to arena guidelines and code of conduct
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Park vehicles per the parking managers instruction
• Collect cash for on-site parking
•Must be at least 18 years or older
• Must be able to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of guests in a friendly and positive manner
• Flexible schedule, including availability to work nights, weekends, long days and holidays
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Employee is frequently required to sit; stand or walk for long periods of time (minimum 4 hours).
• Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.