Ticketmaster Box Office
Important Items to Remember -
Electronic screenshots are NOT valid and will NOT be permitted access in the building. If you are trying to transfer a ticket to another individual, please refer to our mobile ticketing guide below.
Tickets for all Ticketmaster events are available for purchase:
- In-person at the CURE Insurance Arena Box Office during operating hours (no service fees charged when purchasing tickets in person; facility fees still apply).
- Online at Ticketmaster (we highly encourage all patrons to purchase here).
- The Box Office CAN NOT process any transactions over the phone.
- Please be aware that tickets purchased on the internet and other outlets are subject to additional convenience charges.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed, except event days.
Event Days: Typically 2 hours prior to your event's scheduled start time. Always call the Box Office or review our social media pages for Box Office hours per event.
Important Ticketing Information
The CURE Insurance Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster are the only authorized ticket sellers for Ticketmaster events. If you buy a print-at-home or hard ticket from an unauthorized vendor or source (e.g. Stubhub, eBay, Craigslist, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, Ticketcenter, Ticketsonsale, etc.), we cannot guarantee that it is a valid ticket. We are not responsible for any invalid tickets and cannot provide support for any third-party purchases. Please note that CURE Insurance Arena does not issue print-at-home tickets. Be aware of any purchases through 3rd party websites that offer print-at-home tickets.
Please note: Electronic screenshots are NOT valid and will NOT be permitted access in the building. If you are trying to transfer a ticket to another individual, please refer to our mobile ticketing guide below.
Payments Accepted at Box Office
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and ATM/Debit. No personal checks are accepted at the box office. Once tickets are purchased all sales are final. There are no refunds/exchanges.
What do I do if I lost my ticket?
The CURE Insurance Arena Box Office will be happy to “re-issue” tickets (with proof of purchase) for any of the following reasons:
- Lost/forgotten ticket replacement.
- Seat exchanges (if seat exchanges are allowed for the particular event).
- Any other situation where the patron needs the box office to reprint their tickets.
- Once tickets are purchased, they are nonrefundable and not exchangeable unless an event is canceled or postponed (please see the specific event details page for ALL instructions on refund windows, etc).
- Tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com will automatically be refunded to the original form of payment for canceled events. For rescheduled events, please visit our website for further instruction, as this will vary per event.
- View an instructional video on how to contact Ticketmaster via the Ticketmaster mobile application or website for further help with online purchases. Ticketmaster can also provide support via Twitter @TMFanSupport.