No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the CURE Insurance Arena. Alcoholic beverages will be sold by Spectra Food Services & Hospitality during events. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the parking lot.
As a general rule, cameras and recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the Arena. This is subject to change on en event-by-event basis. If by chance, a guest brings a camera or recording device to an event, the guest will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. The Arena cannot hold any personnel property belonging to a guest.
Helium balloons are not permitted in the building. The cost of removing excessive tape will be the responsibility of the tenant. Stickers and adhesive backed decals are not to be given out in or around the building.
Nails and screws are not to be driven into the arena floor and walls
CURE Insurance Arena strives to provide its guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Arena has established the following guidelines:
1. Guests interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection
2. Guests using foul or abusive language, or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the Arena
3. Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Arena and turned over to the authorities.
Distribution of any printed materials, or selling of any items is prohibited on the CURE Insurance Arena grounds, including the parking lots, walkways, and inside the Arena unless permission from CURE Insurance Arena management has been granted.
Once a guest leaves the Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
RE-SELLING OF TICKETS (HUCKSTERING/SCALPING)
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property.
Selling of illegal merchandise (merchandise not sold under the approval of CURE Insurance Arena management) is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property as well as by law.
Smoking is not permitted inside CURE Insurance Arena. Designated smoking areas are provided for certain events.
CURE Insurance Arena owns signage rights inside and outside the Arena. Advertising signs or banners tenants wish to display must be pre-approved by CURE Insurance Arena.
- Aerosol cans
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Cameras or recording devices (varies by event)
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Framed Backpacks
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
Outside food and beverages, including water, are not permitted inside CURE Insurance Arena. The arena offers a wide variety of food & beverage options at all concession locations. For more information on these offerings, visit our Eat & Drink page.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all events, CURE Insurance Arena venue security will utilize walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched.
- If the metal detector (magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.