CURE Insurance Arena 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways Sweepstakes
December 13, 2019 – December 24, 2019
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE NJ, PA AND DE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The CURE Insurance Arena 12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to our followers The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management (“Sponsor”), Comcast Spectacor, LLC, Wawa, Triumph Brewing, iPlay America, Shady Brook Farms, and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers (as defined below) and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence at 1:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, December 13, 2019 and end on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 11:59:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). To enter, go to www.facebook.com/cureinsurancearena (the “CURE Insurance Arena Facebook Page”) and follow the instructions per daily giveaway on its respective Facebook post. By successfully following the instructions of each post (i.e. like, comment, share, etc.), you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY, PER PERSON, PER DAY. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. For the purposes of these Official Rules, a “day” will start at 12:00:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (except for the first day, which will start at 1:00:00 p.m. ET) Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entry data provided via Facebook and cyber club entry is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on Facebook to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random per day until about Tuesday, December 24, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. The potential winner(s) will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsor’s discretion). The potential winner(s) must respond to such notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or he/she will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The potential winner must return such releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. If (i) the potential winner does not respond to the Prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the potential winner declines his or her Prize, or (iv) the potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated, it will result in Prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): Twelve (12) prizes (the “Prize”): Each winner will receive a different prize depending on day of entry, prizes include (i) four (4) suite tickets to Hot Wheel’s Monster Trucks taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ between December 27, 2019 and December 28, 2019, (ii) five (5) Wawa Store Vouchers (one free Self-Serve Hot Beverage, one Free Sizzli Breakfast Sandwich, one free Bakery Donut, one free Wawa Tea or Fruit Drink, and one free Shorti Hoagie) valid until December 31, 2019, (iii) one (1) $25 gift card for Triumph Brewing, (iv) one (1) 2019 Sponsorship Pass to Shady Brook Farm’s 2019 Holiday Light Show, (v) four (4) Free iRide Plus Passes for iPlay America, (vi) two (2) $25 Bonus Play vouchers to iPlay America, (vii) two (2) P3 tickets to Silver Bow Presents ChampBox 1 Championship Boxing Series taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on January 25, 2020, (viii) two (2) tickets to Casting Crowns Only Jesus Tour with Matthew West taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on March 12, 2020, (ix) four (4) suite tickets to East Coast Indoor Dirt Nationals taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on February 21, 2020, (x) four (4) suite tickets to Disney on Ice taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on March 26, 2020, (xi) four (4) suite tickets to Cirque de Soleil Crystal taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on May 20, 2020, or (xii) four (4) suite tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters taking place at the CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton, NJ on March 7, 2020. Actual values of the Prizes may fluctuate based on ticket availability, seat location and booking of additional Events. For Events with more than one performance, tickets will only be awarded for one performance. For Events which take place over the course of multiple days, tickets will only be awarded for one day. Specific Event dates are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to limitations and special conditions. No date substitutions will be permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. In all instances where specific dates, times and details are not included, the foregoing shall be at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Dates and/or times of Events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer. The Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at its sole discretion. Resale of the Prize or any portion of the Prize is prohibited. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize (“Prize Providers”) due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website or for any travel related delays or cancellations (if applicable). Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, draw the winner(s) from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated Prize claims received. No more than the stated number of Prize(s) will be awarded.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after December 13, 2020) send a self-addressed envelope, along with your request, to: Marketing c/o CURE Insurance Arena, 81 Hamilton Ave., Trenton, NJ 08611 to be received prior to May 31, 2019.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor and its designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue a form 1099-MISC to the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, agrees that Sponsor, Comcast Spectacor LLC, Spectra LLC, Shady Brook Farms, iPlay America, WAWA, Triumph Brewing, and Facebook and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or
use/misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
11. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
12. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
13. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the JAMS ADR. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Philadelphia, PA. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
14. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
15. SPONSOR: Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management, 81 Hamilton Ave, Trenton, NJ 08611.
CURE Insurance Arena 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways Sweepstakes
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the CURE Insurance Arena. Alcoholic beverages will be sold by Spectra Food Services & Hospitality during events. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the parking lot.
As a general rule, cameras and recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the Arena. This is subject to change on en event-by-event basis. If by chance, a guest brings a camera or recording device to an event, the guest will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. The Arena cannot hold any personnel property belonging to a guest.
Helium balloons are not permitted in the building. The cost of removing excessive tape will be the responsibility of the tenant. Stickers and adhesive backed decals are not to be given out in or around the building.
Nails and screws are not to be driven into the arena floor and walls
CURE Insurance Arena strives to provide its guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Arena has established the following guidelines:
1. Guests interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection
2. Guests using foul or abusive language, or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the Arena
3. Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Arena and turned over to the authorities.
Distribution of any printed materials, or selling of any items is prohibited on the CURE Insurance Arena grounds, including the parking lots, walkways, and inside the Arena unless permission from CURE Insurance Arena management has been granted.
Once a guest leaves the Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
RE-SELLING OF TICKETS (HUCKSTERING/SCALPING)
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property.
Selling of illegal merchandise (merchandise not sold under the approval of CURE Insurance Arena management) is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property as well as by law.
Smoking is not permitted inside CURE Insurance Arena. Designated smoking areas are provided for certain events.
CURE Insurance Arena owns signage rights inside and outside the Arena. Advertising signs or banners tenants wish to display must be pre-approved by CURE Insurance Arena.
- Aerosol cans
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Cameras or recording devices (varies by event)
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Framed Backpacks
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
Outside food and beverages, including water, are not permitted inside CURE Insurance Arena. The arena offers a wide variety of food & beverage options at all concession locations. For more information on these offerings, visit our Eat & Drink page.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all events, CURE Insurance Arena venue security will utilize walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched.
- If the metal detector (magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.