Red, White & Brew Fest
- Saturday, Feb 17 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
A MOMENT IN AMERICAN BEER HISTORY!
Red, White & Brew Fest presented by 107.1 The Boss, Thunder 106, and B985 is coming to the CURE Insurance Arena on Saturday, February 17th, 2024 with a VIP Session (12PM - 1PM) as well as a General Admission session (1PM - 5PM)!
In the late 1750’s, George Washington inscribed a recipe “to make small beer” in the notebook he carried as colonel of the Virginia Militia during the French and Indian war. That’s right - our founding father made a pretty revolutionary pint! And, because of that moment in American history, we celebrate our founding fathers presidents’ weekend 2024 with a patriotic sampling event featuring over 50 styles from featured craft breweries, wineries, and spirits at the inaugural Red, White & Brew Fest! You can party with good old George Washington himself and quench your thirst for freedom with unlimited samples, live music from Nine Deeez Nite, interactive games, contests, and more!
For more info visit REDWHITEANDBREWNJ.COM
Participating Vendors: More to be announced soon!
*This is a 21+ event. All attendees must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID. ID checks will begin 30 minutes to doors opening. *The last pour will be 30 minutes prior to the event’s end time. No beverages will be poured after this point. *Attendees may not leave with any alcoholic beverages; no exceptions will be made. *Beer vendors subject to change. *1 pretzel necklace allowed into the event per patron. Necklaces will also be available for purchase.
Event Rules & Regulations
Entry & Exit
• Tickets are required for all attendees.
• All attendees must be 21 years old or older. This includes designated driver tickets. Infants/babies/toddlers/children are not permitted.
• All attendees must show a valid photo ID for admission. ID checks will begin 30 minutes to doors opening.
• All attendees must be properly attired: shirts and shoes are required.
• We reserve the right to check all bags at the gates.
• CURE Insurance Arena venue security will utilize walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event. By attending, you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
• Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property.
• The last pour will be 30 minutes prior to the event’s end time. No beverages will be poured after this point.
• Attendees may not leave with any alcoholic beverages; no exceptions will be made.
• Beer vendors subject to change.
• Bags up to 12” x 14” are permitted inside the facility. Bags DO NOT have to be clear, but we highly encourage it. Backpacks are NOT permitted. (All bags are subject to search).
• Bags that DO NOT meet these requirements must be returned to the patron’s vehicle or stored in a locker (lockers are limited & subject to availability – located outside Gate A). Lockers do have a cost associated depending on the locker size selected.
• Medical bags are permitted inside (subject to search) and cannot exceed a 12” x 14” dimension.
You may not bring:
• Chairs or tents of any size
• Outside glassware, water bottles, food, or beverages - INCLUDING pretzel necklaces – available for purchase at event
• Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
• Firearms or weapons of any kind
• Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
• This is a sampling event. All pours are 2 ounces only.
• All attendees get one free souvenir cup for sampling.
• No alcohol is permitted outside the arena.
• No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the parking lot.
• We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the Red, White & Brew Fest for inappropriate behavior. You will be escorted out by security and not permitted back in.
• CURE Insurance Arena strives to provide its guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Arena has implemented the following guidelines:
- Guests interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection.
- Guests using foul or abusive language, or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the arena.
- Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Arena and turned over to the authorities.
• Do not drink and drive! Designate a driver or arrange a rideshare.
• All exits are final. Once you leave the Arena, you may not re-enter.
• Attendees being picked up or dropped off by friends or a ride-sharing service should do so only at the designated pick-up points on site (Gate A). Please follow posted signs.
• Smoking/Vaping is not permitted inside the CURE Insurance Arena.
• There will be a designated smoking zone at (Gate C) for patrons to utilize. Guests will go through an additional security check upon re-entry.
*By purchasing this ticket and/or attending this event, purchaser and/or attendee forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Press Communications, LLC, CURE Insurance Arena, Mercer County Improvement Authority, Global Spectrum LP, Mercer County, their agents, officers, employees, directors, and sponsors from and for any claim liability, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this event.
*Please check back closer to the event day for information on parking costs and open lots!
For more information on how you can SAVE with groups of 10+ contact our Group Sales Department!
For more information visit our Group Sales page today!