Parking, Directions & Public Transportation
The CURE Insurance Arena is located off of Route 129 on the corner of Hamilton Avenue and South Broad Street. The venue has four parking lots that have 3,500 parking spaces within a short, safe walking distance of the Arena.
Parking Rates, Public Transit, Carpooling/Rideshare
Parking Rates & Important Information
Cost of parking varies depending on the event and is CASH ONLY in all lots. Parking costs for each show can be found on the corresponding event details page and are listed 24-48 hours prior to event day. All event parking information can also be found on Facebook or Instagram venue pages 24-48 hours prior to event.
- ALL parking is first come, first serve.
- Parking Lot #2 is solely for Suite Holders (access may vary per event - check with your sales representative) and Handicap Accessible patrons ONLY.
- For any other parking information, please email Rich Fink (MCIA Parking Manager).
- Parking lots will typically open two hours before the event's scheduled time.
- NO consumption of alcohol will be allowed in the arena parking lots.
Parking Lot #1 - Enter on Hamilton Avenue
- Address: 80 Hamilton Avenue Trenton, NJ 08611
Parking Lot #2 - Enter on South Broad Street
- Address: South Broad St at Bridge St, Trenton, NJ 08611
Parking Lot #3 - Enter on Furman Street
- Address: 277 Furman St, Trenton, NJ 08611
Parking Lot #4 - Enter on Hudson St (turn LEFT once on Cass st)
- Address: 1020 Hudson St, Trenton, NJ 08611
Parking Lot #11 - Enter on Market Street
- Address: 48 Market St, Trenton, NJ 08611
Public Transit Options
Southern New Jersey Resident's: NJ TRANSIT's River LINE to the Hamilton Avenue Station and cross Route 129, CURE Insurance Arena is located a short distance from the train station.
New York City to CURE Insurance Arena: You can take NJ Transit OR Amtrak by boarding at Pennsylvania Station Northeast Corridor (Approximately 8-14 stops depending on your train time - please refer to NJ Transit or Amtrak schedules for further details). For more information please visit www.njtransit.com or download their mobile app today!
Philadelphia to CURE Insurance Arena: Septa's Northeast Regional Rail has various locations throughout Philadelphia that patrons can board to the venue and get off at the Trenton Transit Center. Once arriving at the Trenton Transit Center, the facility is located 0.5 miles away. For further details please refer to Septa.org
We encourage carpooling when possible to decrease your parking costs and alleviate traffic.
We encourage ride share, public transit and carpooling whenever possible.
- Ride share drop off/pick up: Lot #2 /Gate A - Drivers must arrive 30 minutes prior to end of event to enter Lot #2 for pick up.
- If your driver is NOT on-site 30 minutes prior to pick up, you MUST set your own pick up location to avoid traffic.