The process for ordering group tickets to a CURE Insurance Arena event has never been simpler and more convenient.
The following is a simple checklist on how to get started on organizing a group outing for a CURE Insurance Arena event. Once the preliminary information is established, the Group Sales Department will handle the rest.
The CURE Insurance Arena promises stress-free group outings!!!
TO RESERVE YOUR TICKETS CALL: 609-656-3234 or email!
how to reserve your outing:
1. Determine the size or number of your group
2. Contact the Group Sales Department between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm to confirm show times, dates and group rates
3. Notify group members in a creative manner
4. Get the word out in the following ways:
b. Voice Mail
c. Company Newsletter
d. Promotional Flyers and Posters
e. Departmental Meetings
Policies and Procedures:
Please review the following policies and procedures when ordering through Group Sales to ensure a fast and hassle free way to buy tickets.
- Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Payment on all group orders must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Group reservations may be cancelled if payment is not received by specified date.
- A group must consist of 10 or more tickets per event (may vary for events)
- Group orders must be placed through the Group Sales Department by:
- Phone: (609) 656-3234
- Mail: 81 Hamilton Ave Trenton, NJ 08611
- In person by appointment.
- When ordering tickets, please provide us with the following information:
- Event, date, time, number of tickets, ticket price selected, group leader, group name, address, e-mail and telephone (day and evening)
- Once payment is received, additional seats may be purchased should the need arise. However, orders received after published deadline are subject to full price. No Exceptions. Requests for additional tickets must be received at least three days prior to the event. Additionally purchased seats will be as close to the initial seat location as possible, based upon availability.
- All sales are final once payment has been received. There are no EXCHANGES or REFUNDS
- Tickets are not sold on consignment.
- Once payment has been received, tickets are mailed directly to the purchaser for an additional fee unless other arrangements are made.
- Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Checks and money orders are made payable to CURE Insurance Arena. Any cash or in-person payments must be scheduled in advance.
- A $5.00 service charge will be placed on all orders (may vary by event)
- Tickets purchased less than 10 business days prior to the show will not be mailed unless requested.
- Tickets can also be picked up in person at the CURE Insurance Arena if preferred. * Arrangements for pick-up can be made at least 24 hours prior with a Group Sales Representative.
- Should someone other than the Group Leader pick-up tickets, please be sure to notify the Group Sales Department. Tickets are not released to a second party without proper authorization from the Group Leader.
- Unfortunately, there are no complimentary tickets for bus drivers or group leaders. All persons entering the CURE Insurance Arena must have a ticket, No Exceptions.
- For most shows, children age 2 and older must have a ticket to be admitted.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating are available. Please let us know in advance if members in your group require special seating.