Beginning November 1, 2017, fans will only be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the CURE Insurance Arena:
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the CURE Insurance Arena. Alcoholic beverages will be sold by Ovations Food Services during events. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the parking lot.
Cameras and Recording Devices
As a general rule, cameras and recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the Arena. This is subject to change on en event-by-event basis. If by chance, a guest brings a camera or recording device to an event, the guest will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. The Arena cannot hold any personnel property belonging to a guest.
Helium balloons are not permitted in the building. The cost of removing excessive tape will be the responsibility of the tenant. Stickers and adhesive backed decals are not to be given out in or around the building.
Nails and screws are not to be driven into the arena floor and walls
CURE Insurance Arena strives to provide its guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Arena has established the following guidelines:
1. Guests interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection
2. Guests using foul or abusive language, or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the Arena
3. Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Arena and turned over to the authorities.
Distribution of any printed materials, or selling of any items is prohibited on the CURE Insurance Arena grounds, including the parking lots, walkways, and inside the Arena unless permission from CURE Insurance Arena management has been granted.
Re-Entry into Arena
Once a guest leaves the Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
Re-selling of Tickets (Huckstering/Scalping)
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property.
Selling of Illegal Merchandise (Bootlegging)
Selling of illegal merchandise (merchandise not sold under the approval of CURE Insurance Arena management) is prohibited on CURE Insurance Arena property as well as by law.
Smoking is not permitted inside CURE Insurance Arena. Designated smoking areas are provided for certain events.
CURE Insurance Arena owns signage rights inside and outside the Arena. Advertising signs or banners tenants wish to display must be pre-approved by CURE Insurance Arena.
The following items are prohibited in the Arena
* Aerosol cans
* Air horns
* Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
* Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
* Beach balls and other inflatables
* Bota bags or wine skins
* Bullhorns or noise makers
* Cameras or recording devices (varies by event)
* Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
* Framed Backpacks
* Glass bottles or aluminum cans
* Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
* Laser pointers
* Outside food or beverage
* Skateboards or roller blades
* Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
* Stools or folding chairs
* Water bottles or mugs